Oscar Chambers House
Dr. Neil Crow House
United Hebrew Congregation Temple
The tour featured the Oscar Chambers House, designed in 1962-63 by Fayetteville architect Ernie Jacks, as well as the United Hebrew Congregation Temple and the Dr. Neil Crow House. The Temple, designed by Fort Smith architect E. Chester Nelson in 1956, was rebuilt after a fire in 1970 with the help of Nelson’s nephew, architect Bob Laser. The Crow House was designed in 1968 by John G. Williams, founding faculty member and longtime chair of the Department of Architecture at the University of Arkansas.
The Gerald and Marjorie Tweedy House, Springdale